Well, it’s already quite late, and I need to head off to bed but before I do so I wanted to do a quick recap of last week’s plans. This next week is going to be pretty busy, so I’m not planning to do much at all. And besides a few basics (like sending the newsletter), I’m probably not going to be online much either.
But as for last week’s plans…I went off the rails a bit last week! Instead of working like I probably should have done, I decided to watch a couple borrowed movies instead (ones that need to be returned, but I want to review first). Besides that, we had visitors one day, which cut into my time a little. It was wonderful to have them here, though—well worth the “lost” time! Also, I realized Friday that I hadn’t even looked at my plans all week. Hmm…wonder if the old adage “out of sight out of mind” had anything to do with not much being done? Must remember to look each day next time!
Last week’s list:
Schedule book reviews through the 24th(done Saturday) Edit reviews doc 6(done Thursday) Upload the four reviews that weren’t ready before now(two done Saturday; the other two need to wait because they aren’t quite ready yet) Send this week’s newsletter(done Saturday)
- Prepare next week’s newsletter (begun Saturday, but ran out of time to finish)
- Do bookkeeping
- Set up affiliate program payments
- Do some much-needed sewing!
This week’s list:
- Finish preparing this week’s newsletter
- Do a little sewing (has to be done Monday)
- Reply to/take care of K and S’ emails (need to remember to do this next Saturday when I’ll have a little time)
- Send this week’s newsletter
Okay, that’s all I think I need to remember later this week.
Have a great week, and keep serving Jesus!